Most of the parts of the CBZ were imported, which resulted in increase in the cost of the bike. The Pulsar 150 was at least 20% cheaper and sales of the CBZ started to decline. Hero Honda eventually discontinued the CBZ in September 2005.
What is the mileage of CBZ?
As reported by Hero CBZ owners, the real mileage of CBZ is 45 kmpl. It delivers better mileage that 33% of bikes.
What is the mileage of CBZ Xtreme 2012?
What is the mileage of Hero CBZ Xtreme 150CC 2012 ? Hero CBZ Xtreme 150CC 2012 gives around 58 kmpl mileage.
Is Hero CBZ discontinued?
The company had in June launched a fuel-injection variant of its Glamour model. Sale of the CBZ was discontinued by Hero Honda a few months back. The new model has been jointly developed by teams from Japan’s Honda and Hero Honda.
What is the mileage of CBZ Xtreme?
What is the mileage of Hero CBZ Xtreme? Hero CBZ Xtreme gives around 60 kmpl mileage.
Which is the best bike for long drive?
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160.
- Bajaj Dominar 250.
- KTM 250 Adventure.
- KTM 390 Adventure.
- Bajaj Dominar 400.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220.
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 F.
Which is the best bike for daily use?
- Bajaj Pulsar BS6. Pulsar is easily India’s most trusted 150cc bike claiming an incredibly high mileage of 65 kmpl.
- Hero Splendor Plus.
- Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350.
- Yamaha YZF R15 V3.
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3.
- Honda Shine.
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V.
- Bajaj Platina 100 ES Drum.
How can I increase my CBZ Xtreme mileage?
- check spark plug for carbon deposit, looks like black powder coating.
- Adjust the spark plug gap.
- Use only 10w30 grade engine oil.
- Change the air filter if it is 10000Kms old.
Is CBZ Xtreme a good bike?
Excellent bike, For the long rides the bike mileage is mone then 60 kmpl and in local about 45 to 50 kmpl. I have make the run of 290 km max in a day.It provide provide the excellent comfert. It’s a nice bike seats are less comfortable for long ride, It gets complaints frequently, Overall good for computer use.
Which is the best bike of hero?
- Hero Super Splendor. Splendor Mileage: 83 kmpl.
- Hero HF Deluxe. Deluxe Mileage: 83 kmpl.
- Hero Splendor Plus. Splendor Plus Mileage: 80.6kmpl.
- Hero Passion Pro BS6. Passion Pro Mileage: 70 kmpl.
- Hero Splendor iSmart. Splendor iSmart Mileage: 61kmpl.
- Hero Passion XPro.
What is the mileage of CBZ Xtreme 2010 model?
What is the mileage of Hero CBZ Xtreme 150CC 2010 ? Hero CBZ Xtreme 150CC 2010 gives around 58 kmpl mileage.
Is Hero Xtreme discontinued?
Hero MotoCorp has discontinued Xtreme Sports from the Indian market. With this, the company has exited the 150cc motorcycle segment. The motorcycle has been retired due to poor sales and constantly declining demand.
Why was Hunk discontinued?
The world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer has axed the Hunk and Xtreme from its official website for India. Both these motorcycles were going through a miserable phase in terms of sales and hence, the manufacturer decided not to carry further with these models.
How much oil does a CBZ Xtreme take?
The engine oil capacity of Hero Moto Corp Xtreme 160R is 1.09 Litres.
Which is the safest bike in India?
- 2022 Hero Splendor Plus XTEC: All you need to know.
- 2022 Hero Super Splendor Canvas Black edition: All you need to know.
- 5 scooters in India with lowest seat height for short riders: TVS Scooty, Honda Activa & more!
- 2022 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V: Top five things you need to know.
How can I increase my bike mileage?
- Get Your Bike Serviced Regularly. Servicing your bike at the right intervals plays an important role in your bike’s mileage.
- Carburetor Settings.
- Tyre Pressure Check.
- Good Quality Fuel.
- Avoid Rash Riding.
- Ride in Economy.
- Use the Kill Switch.
- Avoid Parking in the Sunlight.
Which bike is best to impress a girl?
- 1 . Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. 1,39,002 | Cruisers | 220 cc.
- 2 . KTM 390 Duke.
- 3 . Suzuki Gixxer.
- 4 . TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.
- 5 . KTM 125 Duke.
- 6 . Bajaj Pulsar NS160.
- 7 . Royal Enfield Himalayan.
- 8 . KTM 200 Duke.
Which bike is best for daily 100 km running?
I would suggest you to consider the 150 cc bikes. They have decent performance as well as average. You can look and consider Bajaj V15, Pulsar 150 or 200NS, Yamaha FZ, Honda CB Hornet and Hero Xtreme.
Which bike is best for couples?
- Suzuki Access 125: The Suzuki Access 125 has one of the most comfortable seats among scooters.
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V: The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V comes with a single-piece seat.
- Honda CBR250R:
- Royal Enfield Himalayan:
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350:
Which bike has best engine?
- DUCATI 851. Year: 1988. Power: 93hp @ 9,00rpm.
- HONDA CB750. Power: 68hp @ 8,000rpm. Torque: 49lbft @ 6,900rpm.
- YAMAHA R1. Year: 1998. Power: 150hp @ 11,700Rrpm.
- SUZUKI GSX-R1100. Year: 1986.
- HONDA C90. Year: 1958.
- KAWASAKI Z1. Year: 1973.
- Honda NSR500. Year: 1992.
- TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675. Year: 2006.
Who is the king of 150cc?
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is the best-selling 150-160 cc bike in India. TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is the best-selling 150-160 cc bike in India.
Which bike is king of 155cc?
Yamaha launched the YZF-R15 Version 3.0 earlier this year at the 2018 Auto Expo.
Which cc bike is best?
- Honda CB Hornet 160.
- Honda CB Unicorn 160.
- TVS Apache RTR FI 4V.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 160.
- Yamaha YZF R15 V3.
- Yamaha MT15.
- Suzuki Gixxer.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF. The Suzuki Gixxer SF is similar to its naked variant in terms of engine displacement, power produced, and torque.
Does speed petrol increase mileage?
Benefits of Speed – Improved Performance and Efficiency This enhances overall engine performance and helps achieve fuel economy benefits of up to 2%. All you need to ensure this is Speed before you set off on the next journey in your car!
Does new bike give less mileage?
You might have observed that new bikes and scooter gives less mileage during the first 800-1200km, so let’s understand the technical reasons behind why this is so. There are a lot of moving parts in the engine like a piston, camshaft, crankshaft, etc.