- Nike – Just Do It.
- Apple – Think Different.
- Wendy’s – Where’s the Beef?
- Coca-Cola – Open Happiness.
- L’Oreal – Because You’re Worth It.
- M&Ms – Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands.
- De Beers – A Diamond is Forever.
- Wheaties – The Breakfast of Champions.
Whats a good slogan for a construction company?
- Building beautiful homes one dream at a time.
- No screw-ups here!
- Making your vision become a reality.
- Solid foundations for a brighter future.
- Homes to stand the test of time.
- Our crew + your dream = phenomenal results.
- Dreams are meant to come true.
What is a catchy slogan example?
From “America Runs on Dunkin’ Donuts” to “The Happiest Place on Earth,” the Nike “Just Do It” swoosh, or McDonald’s “Lovin’ It,” the best slogan examples are timeless, catchy words and phrases that live on in our minds, even when the television is off.
What is the most catchy slogan?
- Nike: Just Do It.
- L’Oreal: Because You’re Worth It.
- Maybelline: Maybe She’s Born With It.
- Lay’s: Betcha Can’t Eat Just One.
- Burger King: Have It Your Way.
- Bounty: The Quicker Picker Upper.
- The New York Times: All The News That’s Fit to Print.
- McDonald’s: I’m Lovin’ It.
How can I promote my construction business?
- Follow a Niche Marketing Strategy.
- Join a Construction Association.
- Run a PPC Advertising Campaign.
- Ask Building Material Companies for Backlinks.
- Get into Facebook Marketing.
- Build or Update Your Website.
- Publish Authoritative Content about Your Niche.
- Solicit Genuine Customer Reviews.
What is a brand tagline?
What is a tagline? In the context of branding, a tagline is a memorable motto or phrase that’s designed to serve as a permanent expression of your company’s greater purpose and mission.
What is a creative slogan?
3. Creative slogans: Creative slogans are crafted to help your brand stand out against the competition. A creative slogan should be unique and specific to your brand, but still easy enough to understand so that your audience gets the message immediately.
How do you create a catchy tagline?
- Keep it short and simple.
- Be consistent.
- Focus on what makes you different.
- Make it timeless.
- Ensure it can stand alone.
- Consider your target market.
- Get input.
How do you stand out in construction?
- Embrace the future. Keep up with emerging trends.
- Network. Then network some more.
- Find a niche. This should revolve around your personal project preferences.
- Build a good team.
- Emphasize customer service.
- Stress communication.
- Post on a regular basis.
- Stick to one or two social media platforms.
- Mix up the content of your posts.
- Take before and after images of your work.
- Encourage your employees, friends and customers to follow you.
- Respond to comments and reviews.
- Share how-to videos.
How do contractors get customers?
Going out and talking to clients is the #1 most foolproof way of getting leads. That’s why it’s at the top of this list. A good number to shoot for is 5-10 potential clients a week. Going and introducing yourself and giving a short sales pitch to construction companies in your area can give your business a big boost.
What is a theme slogan?
A memorable and catchy phrase, which captures the overarching theme of a marketing campaign. While the tagline represents only the brand, a slogan may be used to represent the brand or the brands’ products or services.
What are some good business slogans?
- Just Do It – Nike.
- Think different – Apple.
- A Diamond is Forever – De Beers.
- When you care enough to send the very best – Hallmark.
- I’d walk a mile for a Camel – Camel.
- Quality never goes out of style – Levi’s.
- Finger Lickin’ Good – KFC.
What is a life slogan?
4 Best Life Slogans It doesn’t matter where you live but live it happily. You get a life once; live it as you want. Life is a story; make yours the best-seller.
What is your slogan?
A slogan definition would be, “A catchphrase representing a product and a company, communicating the key message you want consumers to associate with your brand.” But it’s more than that. A slogan allows your business to be on the frontlines and become relevant and memorable to a worldwide audience.
What is your personal slogan?
A personal tagline is a simple declarative statement that communicates your personality and philosophy of life. A slogan should reflect your beliefs, values, and life goals. It describes what you expect from yourself and how you want to present yourself to the world.
How do I find the right slogan?
- Start with your logo. Your slogan works hand-in-hand with your logo.
- Keep it simple.
- Use small words.
- Brainstorm a word list related to your business.
- Make it roll off the tongue.
- Use power words or phrases.
- Test your slogans.
What is a slogan or motto?
A motto is a short phrase encapsulating a brand’s values. A tagline is normally three to five words that represent your brand without explicitly mentioning your product or service. A slogan is a memorable phrase that spearheads specific marketing campaigns.
How do I promote my construction business on Facebook?
- Create & Establish Your Brand with the Facebook Platform.
- Identify Your Ideal Audience with Facebook’s Robust Targeting Features.
- Simplify & Focus Your Ads for Better Performance.
- Grab & Hold Your Customers’ Attention to Convert More Leads.
- Show Progress.
- Behind The Scenes.
- Industry Insights.
- Get a Mascot.
- Shout Outs.
How can I grow my construction business on Instagram?
- Analyze your competitors’ accounts. Identify your main competitors and try to find their Instagram accounts.
- Create albums with multiple photos.
- Upload video content.
- Give sneak peeks.
- Go behind the scenes.
- Add relevant hashtags to posts.
- Use Instagram marketing tools.
What should be included in a construction website?
- Pictures of People Constructing Things. This is a problem I see on many construction websites.
- An About Page.
- Details of Your Services.
- A Project / Portfolio Page.
- Contact Details.
How do I sell myself as a contractor?
- Gather testimonials.
- Showcase yourself.
- Manage your online presence.
- Get active on social media.
- Build on your success.
- Evaluate your methods.
- The takeaway.
How do I market myself as an independent contractor?
- Know Your Online Audience. In order to market yourself effectively as an independent contractor, you have to know who you’re marketing to!
- Build a Brand for Yourself.
- Know Your Professional Goals.
- Get Clients More Involved.
- Take Advantage of Booksy Marketing Tools.
What makes a good general contractor?
They are trustworthy – A good contractor must be trustworthy in every aspect of their work – your home is a major asset and you shouldn’t trust its care to just anyone. While it’s sometimes tough to know who to trust, use your best judgement to determine if your contractor has the integrity your home deserves.