What do you put over a bar cabinet?
- Bar tools: Jigger, shaker, bottle opener/corkscrew, tongs, muddler and cocktail spoon.
- Accessories: Coasters and napkins.
How can I spice up my bar?
- Rearrange the furniture. Changing the layout of your home can make you feel like you’re living in a new space altogether.
- Update the back bar.
- Invest in decorative features.
- Paint everything.
How can I decorate my kitchen bar?
- Shine Some Light On It. View in gallery.
- Display Family Photos. View in gallery.
- Keep It Colorful. View in gallery.
- Enjoy Natural Light. View in gallery.
- Select the Perfect Countertop. View in gallery.
- Grow Live Spices.
- Make Your Breakfast Bar A Coffee Bar.
- Use A Decorative Tray.
How do you resurface a bar top?
- Step 1: Clean bartop surface, removing all dirt and debris.
- Step 2: Fill any dents and holes in bar surface with KwikWood. Knead Kwikwood with your fingers until a uniform color, then apply into cracks and holes until you have a smooth bar top surface.
- Step 3: Allow KwikWood to dry and cure, 1 hour.
Can you paint a wood bar?
Applying more than one coat of paint as well as a protective finish at the end will keep your painted wooden bar stools looking great for a long time. Be sure to choose the right kind of paint for your wooden bar stool makeover.
How do you style a bar cabinet?
HOME BAR STYLING IDEAS: A desk and three floating shelves serve as a bar area. An antique chest and simple tray create an area to serve drinks from. Accessories and a plant or flowers do wonders! If you’ve got a buffet in your dining room or kitchen you can use the top as a bar for the evening.
How do you decorate a bar cabinet?
How do you style a bar cart like a pro?
- Keep it Simple. A good rule of thumb when decorating is to keep everything simple.
- Use Books. Own a few mixology books?
- Add Pops of Color.
- Include Sodas or Mocktail Options.
- Find a Bar Cart That Matches Your Home Decor Style.
- Style for the Seasons.
- Use Texture and Patterns.
What should a well stocked bar have?
You should have the five common types of alcohol, including tequila, gin, vodka, rum, and whisky, as well as a small selection of beer, wine, and champagne. Make sure you have the proper tools (bottle openers, etc.) and appropriate glasses and drinkware for each type of alcohol you have in your home bar.
How can I improve my bar business?
- Leverage Your Existing Customer Base.
- Offer Interesting Happy Hour Strategies.
- Use Upselling Techniques.
- Keep Your Liquor Costs under Control.
- Create a Marketing Plan.
- Menu Pricing.
- Use Innovations Such As Mixology and Bar Theatrics.
What do you do with a wet bar space?
- Built-in Storage.
- Snack Station.
- Wine Bar.
- Reading Nook.
- TV Area.
- Modern-Day Wet Bar.
How do I decorate my home bar?
A home bar looks particularly good with a cluster of three or four pendant lights centered above the bar, high enough so no one bumps their head. Choose lower wattage bulbs and soft lights to give your bar area a pub-like atmosphere. Also consider recessed lighting.
What can I put under my bar wall?
- Use tile.
- Add backsplash.
- Use temporary wallpaper.
- Carpet squares.
- Wood planking.
- Scuff resistant paint.
How do I organize my breakfast bar?
Attach a tabletop anywhere you want and add stools, that’s all you need to do. To make the space even more functional, think of a foldable wall-mounted tabletop. Highlight the zone with pendant lamps and lights, add a chalkboard sign or wall to highlight it and place some greenery around to visually separate the space.
What is the best finish for a bar top?
For a brushed-on finish, oil-based polyurethane is best. It is significantly more durable than water-based polyurethane for bar tops and restaurant tables because alcohol spills and the chemicals used for cleaning will soften water-based polyurethane over time.
How do you sand and finish a bar top?
How do I get scratches out of my bar top epoxy and make it shine again?
Repairing Larger Scratches Sand the scratch, moving the sandpaper parallel to the mark, until it disappears. Use a finer grit sandpaper to further smooth the sanded area, using small, circular motions. Clean away residue with water. Apply a small amount of furniture polish, and polish the area until it shines again.
Can I paint over varnished wood without sanding?
Can you paint over varnished wood without sanding? Yes. You certainly can.
How do you update bar stools?
Can you paint over stained wood without sanding?
Can you paint over stained wood without sanding? If you use the right primer, you don’t have to do any sanding before painting. Some of the items you can paint without sanding include cabinets, furniture, and trim molding. For the best results, though, sanding is recommended.
How do I style my bar?
Fresh flowers, small lamps, artwork, trays, and glassware are all great ways to add style to a bar. It’s also important to edit and curate your bar area so that every bottle you might own is not on display (we know it’s hard– try to show some restraint!). Nobody needs to see your stock of Popov and Georgi bottles.
What should I display on my bar cart?
“Along with displaying your favorite statement glassware and bottles of spirits, don’t forget to add natural elements to your cart such as a fun vase of flowers, bowl of citrus for use as garnish, or even snacks like a dish of walnuts or candies,” Munroe says.
What should be in a bar cart?
- Five Basic Spirits. Whether top-shelf or not, a versatile liquor selection on your bar cart is essential to please every palate.
- Mixers and Aperitifs. Include a variety of mix-ins to customize tasty cocktails.
- Cocktail-Making Tools.
- Ice Bucket and Tongs.
- Versatile Glassware.
- Dish Towel.
- Personal Touches.
What should I put on my bar?
- Tips for Stocking Your Home Bar.
- Liqueurs & Cordials.